src="http://24work.ucoz.com/24work-blogspot/www.24work.blogspot.com.png" alt="Blogger Templates" border="0" style="position:absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px;" >

Monday, August 17, 2015

Book Shelf Update and Short Review

I am now somehow is into book once again. Not to mention that I was leaving book world, I keep reading but the amount of book read every week could be said drastically decreased since I was into kpop and stuff. Now the amount of me reading is also not as satisfying, If I was used to finish reading 300 pages novel in one day, now it takes week. Blame my reading speed ability that is not as keen as it used to be and the time strain as the result of working.

So, as now I get myself a kind of monthly budget to buy a book, which somehow I mostly cross the limit, here is the update of my book shelf after I move to new place (and probably will move to another city after some time). Note : All books covers are the Indonesian Version as I read them in Indonesian version :)

1. Style - Baek Young Ok 
A nice book on the life of editor/journalist in style magazine. This novel has filmed/dramaed with the same title. I was also watching this drama but not really remember the plot. When this drama is aired, the trend in the world is a kind of devil wears prada and also Shopaholic, they both are filmed and I guess, If I am not mistaken in the same year with this drama, as this kind of theme is being so popular at that time. 


2. Supernova Gelombang- Dee
I am a huge fan of Dee, and this is the 5th installment of the Supernova series. I began to read this installment when i was in Senior High School, I read 3 books at once because they are so fascinating. Dee mostly use the tense in her work and also a scientific approach as some supporting facts or data. Whatever it is somehow after reading Dee books I feel I gained something more, feel more intelligent, i don't know. And as other Dee's works I love this book so much, from plot development to the intelligent facts that i could say become the identity of the series is clearly shown for all readers.


3. Sammy House - Kristin Gore 
Chicklit in genre - that I personally define as a successful young adult women dealing with her love life. So a kind of carreer woman who needs to jungle with work life and love life. That feelings makes me always want to go back to this genre. And this title is surprisingly great even though I bought this book in discounted fare (laugh). I am not really picky of the books in this genre because the light topic and the like. This book potrays the live of a women working in white house with boyfriend working as journalist in Washington Post. Ow~ they tottaly opposite in term of duty I mean white house probably have a lot that should be kept in secret from the news hunter. That's why this one is great and the details on the job by the heroine is quite detailed. Probably i love this book because this could be said as my dream job hehe


Well 3 books from now on, you can anticipate my other post because I still have 100 old man who jumped out of the window and disappear (a phenomenal book yes),  A girls guide to love and secret supper, Shopaholic and Sister, Agatha Cristie : Murder at Vicarage, Labour of Hercules. 

Thanks will update as soon, hopefully


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates