src="http://24work.ucoz.com/24work-blogspot/www.24work.blogspot.com.png" alt="Blogger Templates" border="0" style="position:absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px;" >

Thursday, October 16, 2014

13102014 : this day is not special but



Is it because today is 13th? Everything seems good even after a bit troubles in police office because of that thing, but everything seems just worth it like it’s not fun without some thing like this but in the night it turns out to be something that makes me want to talk to. Suddenly miss you #eh #who #should I call his name? The one that I thought I may can communicate but no matter how I try to it doesn’t work just doesn’t. 

He just like a cup of milk tea, looks so refreshing and yummy with the crystal topping but it makes me nausea right after I finish the cup. Yet I always miss the taste of that milk tea, no matter how sick I am. Is it even healthy? 

I heard that you can’t sleep these days and it bothers you a lot, well even if I want to pats you, you wouldn’t like it right? Actually what makes us can’t communicate, is it my fault or you are the one who is un approachable? Why it’s really difficult for us even just to be a friend? Why we can’t even talk more than 5 lines, like when we meet even at that time we just keep doing awkward things, or you suddenly get angry. 

I miss you, yet I can’t, you even have a picture with that girl, surely everything like that makes me so sick. I’m not living my life to chase after you, not even to make you impressed. No!

I hate you I’m really am, you always turn your head from me, yet it makes me keep chasing you, why don’t you just disappear…

But you
Already are
....
...
..

let say this one as the starter on the novel that I'm going to write, just hope I have enough courage to start writing my own novel or at least short story, I don't know usually i got a random thought in a day like this, you know

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates