src="http://24work.ucoz.com/24work-blogspot/www.24work.blogspot.com.png" alt="Blogger Templates" border="0" style="position:absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px;" >

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wanderlust : A chance for you to Stalk someone’s email

I want to say my hobby is reading, but in a week I may just read one or two book, so whatever it is let’s say I’m a bookworm. Many people who read usually have something in their mind, they have a lot of things that they imagine, the accumulation of what they have read. As for me, I always want to be an independent woman, a free souls who travels a lot. 

Then it makes me to keep myself surrounded by some novels or travel books. The most recent one is one book entitled wanderlust. In this book, we will have a kind of novel that has different style in narrating the story. Chris Dyer wrote this book as if we are reading someone’s email account. We can see what she (the lead in this novel) write to and what other say to reply her email. Well, the lead in this novel is one that I think I want to be - A free soul that travels a lot. Well, I’m not going to be that free, since I can be said as someone who is quite conservative. I also think about settle down and having a family. Haha, yes but I don’t know I still keep my dream to travel. 

Wanderlust is a story about a travel columnist who can’t stay in one place for so long, so she keep moving and get a new story love finding true self and other interesting story. All are presented in emails that she sent and got. That’s why I said this is a chance for you to stalk someone account. As for me who have read half of the book, I find this interesting and I may looking for Chris Dyer’s works. How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates