src="http://24work.ucoz.com/24work-blogspot/www.24work.blogspot.com.png" alt="Blogger Templates" border="0" style="position:absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px;" >

Friday, October 17, 2014

Plus Nine Boys: Underrated?

So after the phenomenal drama Reply 1997, I usually look into dramas that aired from tvN, a cable television in south Korea. This station television has a unique camera for their drama. They use a kind of filter that make the drama has effect of oldie. It may sephia or anything I'm not good in term, but still the color feature is not really disturbed. Let's say it's a signature of the drama version.

After the phenomenal drama Reply 1997 which reached rating of 7/even 10% in cable tv, I think TvN hasn't reached more than that. Yet their drama quality is getting better and I always look forward on their drama, even though I heard that tvN dramas arenot participated in drama award.

Oh well, I come here to write about Plus nine boys, a weekend drama that makes me feel so sad after finished it last episode last week. Like, why after I left by Kang Taeha-yeoreum Sol-JunHo, Jingoo-Maseyong also leave me alone??? For someone living with bunch of kdrama, last episode always become a sentimental moment. In one side i want to see how everything ends, and in another side I need to let the special characters on the drama to leave. It is sad yet usually a happy moment, that's why I really hate sad ending.

The reason I come to write this, beside how I miss Jingoo is my venting anger towards the rating that obtained by this drama. When I look into the rating, it just reached 1,..% while I expect this at least to be 3 or 6 %. The storyline is unique potraying the life of 4 men with their loveline at the age ending of 9. Just like how troublesome the fictional characters on the drama, this drama is also really troublesome

The drama is accused of plagiarism by a college students claiming that the core of the story plagiarize their musical performance. This is the first project by the 5 freelancer writer that I think make a really progressive and unique way of delivering drama, yet it accused of plagiarism. Usually troublesome drama is only for those successful rating drama, but here why a low-rated-drama needs to be sued? I hope everything is settled well, I'm not going to side each other.

Despite of those trouble, as the avid drama goer ( please let me know what it's usually called) I always enjoy each moment on the Plus Nine Boys, like how everything seems good but then unexpected thing comes, this is so realistic. The storyline is really nice and I really absorbed in each situation on the drama. I love how cute the child actor/actress even act better than one of the idols casted. (I'm sorry but I'm not the one who love idols turn actor except Jung Eunji). I just can't find why this drama doesn't get a good rating, it has the romantic side and also the comedy. I hope everything turns well for everyone casted in this drama and see you in the next project Kim Young Kwang

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates