src="http://24work.ucoz.com/24work-blogspot/www.24work.blogspot.com.png" alt="Blogger Templates" border="0" style="position:absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px;" >

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Discovery of Love : A Realistic Loveline on a Drama

Recently i was really into the Discovery of Love drama, it was really nice, from the start i'm hooked to the drama starred Jung Yoomi and Eric as the lead. Not to forget the Sung Joon who plays as the second lead that makes the overall love story becomes so up side down, bitter sweet everything looks really realistic for me. Unlike the drama that makes the lead looks like a pure angel that can captivate anyone, the lead female that is well played by Jung Yoomi looks like a super real bitch because she really follows her heart.

You need to watch it by yourself to see the wonderful acting of the bitch-that-you-love Jung Yoomi or here she played as Han Yeoreum.
One point that makes me still in hangover even after the drama is finished last week, is the additional casts that also captivate the viewer. When I watch drama I used to only care about how the lead will be, but here I also interested on how the loveline of Han Yeorem's friend that well played by Kim Seulgi (play in popular show SNL Korea). She got a quite long range of acting, she can play as weird friend just like how she was in SNL, she can play as caring friend, a cool girl to men and even a femme fatale. And this all is not about her face.

Lastly, you also need to check how Yoon Hyun Min former basketball player turned actor plays as Do JoonHo, a plastic surgeon, friend of second male and in one house with the female lead makes overall of this drama perfect. When I used to get excited to the male leads or the second male leads, now in this drama I fall in love with who? friend of second male? HAHAHHA This is so unique, the writer is really good and well potrayed by this actor. two thumb even more if i can borrow others, I may borrow all people thumb to this man. kekekkeke, i know it's quite hyperbolic. Well then, I'm not really used to give any picture on my post yet, I will still give you a picture of three friends here.

from left to right : Jung Yoomi, Yoon Hyun Min, Kim seulgi 

I hope you find the same excitement, sadness, anger and happiness when you watch this drama. Have a nice day!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates