src="http://24work.ucoz.com/24work-blogspot/www.24work.blogspot.com.png" alt="Blogger Templates" border="0" style="position:absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px;" >

Thursday, October 16, 2014

How is it Job?



Coming to see a job or career in academic field is one of the most comfortable one in this world. Is it true? Well, I have bachelor in education so I supposed to have my career in academic field. Many say that if I do well here I may also living my live as traveler too, for example for some research. However, I know that I didn’t do well in this. I mean why you keep doing something that you know you can’t be the best there? I mean the best of you? Many people can do many thing but is that the best of you? 

Yet a person life is a mystery. We always act like we know ourselves thoroughly. However, knowing ourselves may as tricky as finding what we will eat for our dinner tonight, like we can choose based on what in our wallet, we know that we can and capable of buying one plate of seafood, but we never know that after enjoying that seafood we may get allergy. 

So as for me, I may say that I don’t want to use my B.Ed as it supposed to be, I want to bounce myself into something that I never thought before. I mean what’s wrong with taking many challenges since I’m still young. Yet, keeping dream should also controlled by deadline. I have heard that we need to dream with deadline. If we can’t keep up with the dream that we set by the deadline, we need to set our heart to accept the fact. 



The problem is then also how do we set the deadline? Well never ending questions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates