src="http://24work.ucoz.com/24work-blogspot/www.24work.blogspot.com.png" alt="Blogger Templates" border="0" style="position:absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px;" >

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Now I decided to write again



I have deleted all of my previous post in this blog, I was so stupid actually because no matter how bad my writing was and still, It’s part of learning process. In the relaunch of magic pink as another blogger, I will not try to limit myself. My intention on erasing my posts was because I want to focus on making a resume of a book like a review and make it into a reader blogger , well sort of. However, once I look at the beauty blogger, I suddenly want to make one about make up and some of my own opinion about make up that I have tried. In another day, I want to be a travel blogger, or some kind of scholarship hunter blogger, kdrama blogger, kpop blogger, subber well, what is that all.
So, instead of limit myself and make me into one of those experts (?) I tried to be myself by collecting all of the pieces into one thing here. I will not try to be more academic by changing my name, or trying to be more sophisticated, even though magic pink sounds so childish I will keep it. I love pink and I always believe in miracle. Well who knows pink can be so magical?
So, what will I write once I got a mood? Many random things, many things that I write, I surely can’t promise anything. My current job requires me to write a lot, so it’s actually a bit weird to write aside of my job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates